- *Lead the Level 1 Customer Support organization. This includes building, training and managing the Level 1 team.
- *Capture all customer (internal / external) submitted issues in the JIRA Service Desk case management system
- *Ensure that the Level 1 team provides the required support to address the customer issue(s)
- *For all non-level 1 issues – ensure that the application support team escalates the issue to the appropriate technical or operational team member(s) and documents in the JIRA system
- *Provide regular reporting on the status of submitted issues to the appropriate internal or external customer (submitter)
- *Document process performance and utilize the metrics to manage team performance and to identify application related trends or systemic issues
- *Coordinate with customers as required to research application related issues.
*Take the lead as required with various personnel from other departments to satisfy customer special requirements
- *Develop and manage the knowledge base utilized by application support team members
- *Provide comprehensive training programs and webinars, using all available technology, in order to increase the customer knowledge and utilization of CAMP applications
- *Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- *At least 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role, preferably supporting internet based applications and/or within an aviation maintenance organization.
· 3-5 years of supervisory experience leading technical support personnel.