Essential Job Functions:
Ronkonkoma based FAA Part 145 aircraft component Repair Station looking for a technician to join our staff. Prefer experienced technician but willing to train the right individual. Responsibilities include troubleshooting and teardown of aircraft components. Repair or overhaul these components in accordance with FAA guidelines and Mfg specifications. Items include starter generators, fuel pumps, relays, motors, blowers, valves etc.…
- Must understand basic electricity.
- Must be able to read and understand a schematic
- Familiarization with technical language and symbols
- Familiarization with schematics diagrams and part breakdowns
- Good interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Understanding of required paperwork and forms.
- Background knowledge of 14 CFR FAR’s
- Must be willing to participate in housekeeping items.
- Ability to multi task.
- Must have own tools. Screwdrivers, wrenches, ratchets, sockets, screw gun, etc.
- A & P license preferred.
- Knowledge of aircraft component repair preferred.
- Must have an understanding of aviation paperwork and regulations
- Experience with GA/Corporate Aircraft and Helicopters.
- Understanding of aviation maintenance and its terminology.
Company offers medical and dental benefits, 401k and paid holidays and vacation, incentive program and profit sharing. Mon – Fri 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Latest from Doris Giambruno
- Corporate Service Supply & Manufacturing
- East Hampton Town Board Votes To Proceed With FAA Application To Restrict Aircraft
- King Air 200 Series Advent eABS AML STC; Mods in the Process
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $105.3 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 133 Airports
- Application Support MGR Level 1